INDIO’S #1 RATED DUCT CLEANING COMPANY
Do you ever wonder why when you do Air Duct Cleaning in just a few days after dusting your home, dust
reappears? Do you suffer from allergies Indio Air Duct Cleaning can rid your home or commercial building of the dust that plagues you! Assured Air Duct Cleaning is the only duct cleaning company in Irvine that exclusively uses the ProAir ClearView Duct Cleaning System.
Indio uses ProAir’s revolutionary duct cleaning system is state-of-the-art forced air cleaning technology that restores heating and air conditioning systems to superior cleanliness, including all mechanical equipment and ductwork. You can see the dust and debris being removed right before your eyes!
Skip Sandoval, President of Indio Air Duct Cleaning and user of the ProAir Duct Cleaning System, is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on duct cleaning. We are long standing members of the National Air Duct Cleaner’s Association and Restoration Industry Association.
ProAir is currently the fastest growing duct cleaning system manufacturing company in the world, used in every major city in the US and at least 10 other countries.
For a free inspection of your duct and dryer ducts Cleaning Process, give us a call. Make your home a healthy and safe place to live by contacting Indio Air Duct Cleaning. We look forward to serving you!
FREE Video Duct Inspection
- Takes 15 minutes
- See in full color exactly what lurks in your ducts
#1 RATED DUCT CLEANING COMPANY IN INDIO, CA
Not sure if you need the ducts in your home cleaned? Find out for yourself – simply take a small digital camera or your cell phone, open a floor vent and snap a picture to see what it looks like down there (and what you are breathing!). But be prepared! It’s not always pretty. If you are like many of our customers – perhaps the ducts have been “out of sight, out of mind” for too long. Don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for – give us a call and we will put our 25 years of experience working on HVAC systems to good use!
What we clean from your system might surprise you – to see inside some actual vents using our camera tools, check out our video. The footage was all taken from the same vent system! While this was an extreme case, we come across our fair share of toys, dirt, garbage, lint build up, pet dander etc. All of these things may be circulating through your air, which may be causing health issues. Not only will Assured Air Duct Cleaning be able to help with these issues, but a proper cleaning can also help reduce heating and cooling bills by improving the energy efficiency of your duct system and extending the life of your Furnace or Air Conditioning unit.
SIGNS YOUR AIR DUCTS NEED CLEANING
KEEP YOUR DUCTS IN A ROW.
Have you noticed little wisps of dust puffing out from an air duct every time you turn on your home’s heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system? Have you seen dust or pet hair trapped in a vent? Is there dust coating the grill on the return air registers? These might be indications that your home’s duct work might be due for a thorough cleaning.
Inside your HVAC system, fine dust collects on air duct surfaces, vents, motors, and coils. Flakes of dead skin, hair, and pet dander catch onto the dust, and before too long this process creates a dense, mat-like environment where bacteria, mould, dust mites, and allergens can flourish. Air filters remove most of these from the air stream, but not for all parts of the HVAC system. That’s why it’s important to periodically check the condition of your air ducts to see if they could use air duct cleaning services.
Any of these indicators show that your HVAC system and ductwork is being adversely affected by too much dust and dirt.
Top 5 Dirty Consequences
So what trouble’s in a little dirt and dust? Plenty. There are a number of problems caused by dirty ducts, ranging from increased energy costs to health problems:
1. Dirt and dust restrict your HVAC system’s heating and cooling. In the winter, dirt-clogged heat exchangers cannot warm the air as efficiently. In the summer, dirt-clogged condensing coils are unable to cool the air as well. These both increase the HVAC systems run time, requiring it to use more fuel and energy to heat and cool your home.
2. Dirt and dust restrict air flow. Let’s say your system is doing a fine job of heating and cooling the air. But if the blower fan or motor can’t turn because of dirt or the air filter is clogged with dust, then the system can’t effectively circulate that properly warmed or cooled air through out your home. It’s still going to run longer and use more energy.
3. The longer your HVAC system operates, the more wear and tear it undergoes. Long run times can shorten the overall life time of HVAC systems, from AC compressors to hydro pumps, burners, and motor bearings. You’ll wear out your home’s HVAC system sooner.
4. Dust contains not only fine dirt, but also dead skin, pet dander, microorganisms from cat litter (toxoplasmosis), and other particulates such as pollen, mold spores, fungi, and even rodent feces. Left to contaminate your HVAC system, it can become a breeding ground for bacteria, mites, and other pests.
5. Dirt and dust spread quicker in a home with dirty ducts. No matter how diligent you may dust and clean your home, fine particulate contaminates, including dangerous allergens, quickly flow from room to room to cover tables, smart phones, and children’s toys.
Top 5 Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
A visit from a professional air duct cleaning service every 3 to 5 years can prevent many maintenance and health problems before they start. Plus, you’ll start saving money on heating and cooling:
1. Better and reliable over-all performance from your HVAC system
2. Fewer expensive repairs from wear and tear and longer HVAC system life
3. More energy efficiency, reducing your energy bills
4. Lower likelihood of respiratory and allergy problems
5. Less dust makes it easier to clean and maintain your home’s living space
Ultimately, cleaning the ducts of your HVAC system is not a do-it-yourself project. And it’s certainly not a job for a cheap guy with an air compressor in a minivan, either. A thorough cleaning can only be performed by using industry-standard equipment designed to handle the size and volume of all kinds of homes. That’s why you can trust the trained professionals at Indio.
HVAC UNIT CLEANING
Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality. Make it a priority to inspect the ductwork of your home or business.
If your HVAC has been operating for some time without attention, it could be circulating odors, dust and other contaminates.
Indio Duct Cleaning Professionals routinely inspect the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life of the equipment. This can in turn save you money and give you cleaner air to breathe.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. Indio Duct Cleaning Professionals will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
How to Clean an Outside Air Conditioner Unit
Imagine your body is wrapped in a fuzzy, wool blanket on a sizzling summer day. The wool blanket prevents heat in your body from escaping, causing your body to overheat.
Sounds horrible, right?
But your air conditioner goes through this same struggle every year when it gets covered in leaves, dust and dirt. And it’s costing you money.
Its job is to release heat the refrigerant absorbed from your indoor air.
But if the outside unit’s condenser coils (what the refrigerant flows through) are covered in dirt, it can’t release the heat. Just like how your body couldn’t release the heat when wrapped in the wool blanket.
So the air conditioner needs to run longer to cool your home. You spend more money. And the air conditioner risks overheating—leading to a breakdown on the hottest day of the year.
So here’s how to prevent all that by cleaning the outside unit.
How to clean the air conditioners outside unit
Tools you’ll need:
- Air conditioner coil cleaner (Follow your air conditioner manufacturer’s recommendations when selecting a cleaning agent.)
- Water hose with sprayer
- Gloves and eye protection
Follow these steps:
- Find the electrical disconnect (a metal box) near your outside unit.
- Open the electrical disconnect and find the switch that turns off the air conditioner. This may be a pull out switch or a circuit breaker type switch. Turn the switch to the “off” position.
- Use the water hose spray to clean off loose debris (grass, leaves, etc) on the outside unit.
- Spray the outside unit with the coil cleaner.
- Wait 10-15 minutes as the cleaner foams and bonds with the dirt on the coils.
- Rinse the coil cleaner off with the hose.
Do this at least once a year, preferably during spring.
Want to keep your air conditioner super energy efficient?
Cleaning the air conditioner’s outside unit is just one of many tasks that need to be done to maintain your system’s energy efficiency.
Check out our maintenance checklist to see everything we do during a maintenance visit. This includes cleaning your outside unit, if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.